Monday, September 25, 2006

Clinton ambushed

I haven't posted in a while, but I finally found a good reason to do so.

FOX News lackey Chris Wallace (who I'm sure is the apple of his father, Mike Wallace's eye after saying that he's "checked out") got an interview with Bill Clinton, nominally about the Clinton Global Initiative project.

Instead, he asked Bill about Osama bin Laden. There's a transcript of the interview on Think Progress and an excerpt (containing the entire response to the question of what Bill did to find bin Laden) on YouTube.

I didn't get to see the actual show, because I didn't hear about it until after the show aired, but who wants to bet that FOX edited the interview to make Chris look like something other than a complete moron and to make Bill look exactly like a complete moron?

What can I say but that this is just more evidence that conservative Republicans should never, ever hold any semblance of power in this country again?

No comments: